Tiger Woods Charity Playoffs at Trump National Golf Club
Bedminster, New Jersey
Monday, July 21, 2014
Two-person Regional Team Competition
Donald Trump plus Tom Fazio equals golf course excellence. And that is what you get at the Old Course at Trump National Golf Club, a regional event of the Tiger Woods Charity Playoffs. Trump is a business and hospitality legend, while Fazio is regarded as one of the world's best golf course architects. The end result at Trump National only improves each of their reputations.
The Old Course complements the extraordinary topography of the property. The greens are well undulated with the ability for multiple hole locations, and the bunkers are large and boldly shaped. The routing provides a wonderful variety of holes playing across the open fields of the old farm, over and around numerous lakes, and through magnificent groves of trees.
By registering and competing in this unique team event you can walk the fairways of the Old Course which has earned recognition as a Top 100 course in the world. In 2009, Jordan Spieth won the U.S. Junior Amateur and the Old Course is slated to host the 2017 U.S. Women's Open.
But it gets even better. You and your playing partner just might earn a deluxe VIP Stay-and-Play package to the TWCP Finals in Orlando, Florida, this December.
Register now and experience the magical combination of Trump and Fazio.
About the Tiger Woods Charity Playoffs at Trump National Golf Club:
- Golfers MUST play as a two-person team. No singles will be paired with others.
- The team entry fee is $1,000 ($500 per player) and includes green fees, cart fees, caddie fees (gratuities extra), golfers gift pack, use of practice facility, locker room access, lunch and awards reception.
- Additional donations above the entry fee will go directly toward making a positive difference in the lives of underserved children through the Tiger Woods Foundation, and the Inner-City Scholarship Fund. You will be given both a personal and team profile through which you can fundraise. You can also just pay the amount yourself.
- The teams with the lowest gross and lowest net scores from this event will qualify for the TWCP Finals in Orlando, Florida and earn a VIP Stay-and-Play package which includes two days of golf, two nights deluxe hotel accommodations, gourmet hospitality and a gifting experience. In addition you'll be treated to a private golf exhibition with Tiger Woods followed by a reception hosted by Tiger and other PGA TOUR pros, and VIP access to the World Challenge Golf tournament. Airfare and additional nights lodging are at the player’s expense.
- Please note if a regional event is comprised of a field that does not meet a minimum of (20) twenty players the tournament will only award a low net winner with the opportunity to earn a Stay-and-Play package which includes two days of golf, two nights deluxe hotel accommodations, gourmet hospitality and a gifting experience.
- Any team raising $10,000 or more will automatically qualify for the TWCP Finals and the VIP Stay-and-Play package.
- The team that raises the most nationally, across all events, will receive Pro-Am spots in each of the 2015 Tiger Woods Foundation events (Deutsche Bank Championship, Quicken Loans National and World Challenge).
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR REGIONAL CHAIRMEN:
David Fontanilla and Jeff Lewis
Tiger Woods Foundation
Where you come from shouldn't mean failure. At the Tiger Woods Foundation, it doesn't. Our programs break the cycle of poverty with college-access opportunities for low-income students. At Tiger Woods Learning Center campuses across the country, scholars in grades 5-12 are immersed in an interactive STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) curriculum. Here, they make the connection between school and career, while planning a road map to college. Tailored to the needs of the first-generation scholar, the Earl Woods Scholarship Program provides four-year college scholarships coupled with an unyielding support system. But we don't stop there. Through dedicated mentors, professional development workshops and internships, our one-to-one philosophy ensures the success of our students in college and beyond. See how our scholars are smashing the cycle of poverty at tigerwoodsfoundation.org and @TWFoundation.
The Inner-City Scholarship Fund
Inner-City Scholarship Fund (ICSF) changes lives for the better by providing families with demonstrable financial needs the opportunity to give their children a quality, values-based K-12 Catholic education within the Archdiocese of New York. ICSF exists to ensure that the gift of an excellent Catholic school education continues to be a viable option for current and future generations of students of all faiths.
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING THIS REGIONAL EVENT?
We're looking for outstanding organizations that share our desire to help our youth achieve. If this sounds like you, check out the PDFs below which details the available opportunities, costs and benefits.
SUPPORTING OR TEE HOLE SPONSOR